No products in the cart.
BOLT Tool Box Latch
BOLT Series Tool Box Latches learn the key code of your truck key. You can now unlock your cargo with the same key that starts your engine.
Add lightbox content here…
One Key to Rule Them All
Have you ever wished you could use the same key to start your car and unlock your tool box? So did we, which is exactly why we offer BOLT Series Tool Box Latches- to allow you to convert your tool box paddle handles to work with your factory truck key.
Eliminate a full key ring to access your gear- all you need is your truck key. BOLT Series latches can revitalize your outlook on lockable storage.
Have more than one truck tool box?
Convert them all and relish in the simplicity of only needing your factory ignition key to unlock them all. Setup is as simple as it gets. Simply insert your factory key and the BOLT lock mechanically learns your key- one step is all it takes.
The weather resistant stainless steel paddle handle latches work with many makes and models of truck, as well as with the most popular brands of tool boxes by replacing "Hook Style" latches.
The BOLT automotive grade, zinc core lock cylinder features a patented 6-plate tumbler side bar to prevent picking the lock without the key. Stainless steel lock shutter keeps out moisture and debris.
BOLT Tool Box Paddle Handle Latch Features:
- Accepts Your Truck Ignition Key by Mechanically Learning the Key Code
- Kit Includes: Paddle Latch, Lock Cylinder and Hardware for Installation
- Weather Resistant Stainless Steel Construction
- Patented Anti-Theft 6-Plate Tumbler Sidebar Prevents Picking
- Automotive Grade Zinc Core Lock Cylinder
- Stainless Steel Lock Shutter Keeps Out Weather and Debris
- Sold Individually
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty